Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Fashion

It's Fall Fashion Week at Moms are for Everyone and I'm really excited to be joining in this time around!  I'm jumping in a day late, but I'm jumping in none the less!!  It's going to be a quick post today...it's my niece's birthday party.  Here we go:





Dress - Me (Don't look too close!)
Belt - ?? Had Forever 
Boots - Nordstroms (my 30th bday present)


Edited to add:  I just want to welcome those that might be coming by from Mommy by day...Crafter by night!!  If you would like more info on the dress above that I made, please let me know.  I'm thinking about making it again and including a step by step....  Thanks so much for visiting :)

20 comments:

Lea said...

You made that dress?! It is so pretty! It looks great on you! And I love your boots!

Talia said...

oh my goodness, I love everything about this outfit!! you made that dress?? incredible!

lexi said...

the dress is beautiful! The outfit is perfect, I was slightly bummed when I saw the dress is home made because I can't run to the store like a copy cat! you look adorable!

Molly Page said...

Ummmmm, I agree with Lexi. I was a bit sad to see that you made your dress too. I'm in love with it. The print, the cut, it's adorable.

Jessica G. said...

Your outfit is adorable. And that dress is perfect. The cut, the style, the fabric. You did a great job making the dress and putting the outfit together.

E said...

I love that dress. So jealous! That print is so cool.

Emery Jo said...

the most perfect boots of alllll time!!!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

you made that? it looks wonderful!

and i LOVE that belt!

katie said...

cute dress!

jessi bridges said...

So cute! And great photos. Love those boots and very nice job on the dress.

Kristin said...

You made the dress?! How awesome, it looks great!

Erin said...

Wow! That dress is amazing! Love it. You are super cute!

Katelyn said...

I would've sworn that dress cost a lot of money. Good job! Very cute outfit!

ashley marie wilson said...

you look SOOOOO amazing!!!! love every part of the outfit

girl willow said...

Thank you soo much for the SWEET comments!! You all could make this dress...seriously, if I can do it, you can :)

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Oh how I love this outfit!!! The boots and the belt...oh man. LOVE.

I would for you to stop by my fashion linky party this week! It's called DIY Diva Thursdays...stop by and link up :)

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

I love, love, love it! We are hosting a Fabulously Frugal Fall Fashion Challenge on our blog. You should stop by and join in on the fun! www.aquaseventy6.blogspot.com

The Talley Family said...

Ooooo! It turned out great! Love it!

Charlotte said...

Cute dress! I can't believe you made it yourself!

Fun shots too, I like your sassy poses. :)

Leah said...

Love the dress! A step by step would be wonderful (over from Mommy By day...)